Thursday, December 4, 2008

Becoming a Homemaker?!?

Since I quit my last two jobs and started up a whole new one with new hours that break up the day, I have found more time in my schedule. I go to more activities, I get to be home more to clean and make things beautiful (especially for the holidays) and I also get to cook at least once a day. I definitely think I feel more put together.
One thing that has been fun for the last few days and something I think will be fun to do while watching TV is knitting. For a focus group some girls from our ward learned how and I think it's pretty interesting! I think it will be fun and a great gift too! Duke already picked out the yarn for his scarf! I just think it's amazing all of the things you miss out on when you are so consumed with work and the hustle bustle of life.

2 comments:

Chance and Alisha said...

Cute!! looks like my wedding colors, but I like it :). Good to talk to you today!!

Richelle said...

Our YW lesson today was on how being a wife & mother are the most important jobs we will ever have. Sounds like your already enjoying it. We're glad you joined the bloggin croud.