Friday, May 22, 2009

Recital Time!

I guess you could say I am just one proud auntie!! Lora had her dance recital this last weekend and she did awesome! Her dance studio presented Sleeping Beauty, the ballet, and Lora was part of the last act doing the Puss in Boots dance. It was so cute. There was about 12 girls and she was honestly the only one that did the whole dance, very unusual for the preschool class. She's a natural!! Duke felt like it was th longest recital ever, but he also hasn't ever been to one. It only lasted an hour and twenty minutes with a few awards at the very end, unlike our usual 3 hour recitals...it was a breeze! Very fun to see her excitement about one of the things I love. Great job Lora!

Lora with her "favrite" uncle!

She's the one on the right...perfectly posed!

Sisters, after a great performance!

1 comment:

mome said...

She's a cutie and has the ballet genes!! Thanks for sharing the pics.