While Keith and Audra and their family came for a visit I was able to spend a couple days with them. We had a lot of good food, which always comes with Audra and her family, we looked for little crabs and sea stars in the ocean when the tide was low and we went for a hike trying to find a hidden waterfall. Lots of activities in a short amount of time.
Henry and I waiting in the shade, he's quite the hiker
Audra's dad made some wonderful tri-tip, which I had never had and couldn't get enough of. On the way to the beach we went down this beautiful mountain with the ocean in the distance and it was just amazing. I'd take that drive any day. At the beach, our little explorer, Adeline, was busy finding sea annenomies and little crabs. It is always a relaxing experience at the beach. The hike got everyone exhausted but was a fun adventure.
Taking a rest and feeling the breeze
I love this picture
Keith and Adeline
Everyone relaxing in the shade after our hik!

No comments:
Post a Comment