Today was Brinley's blessing day and we were able to share it with lots of family! She is 3 months old now and us just a hoot! We had Richelle and her family and Mom come and stay with us for the weekend. The weekend was full of festivities, inlcuding the Discovery Center Museum, games and hanging out with family, and the blessing today in church with a great lunch at Duke's parents. 
Morgan, Mike, Richelle, Brinley and Garrett after there long journey
Cousins!
Brinley loves kisses from Grandpa! xoxoxo
Brinley is always making us laugh
GramE and her little balleria--playing dress up

2 comments:
loved it, especially holding Brinley.
Nicole I love the pictures and I heard the Duke gave her such a sweet blessing! I wish we could have been there can't wait to see you all in 3 weeks and Brinley is just the cutest! LOve Kendra
Post a Comment