Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A new kind of Mary Adventure!


Girls just want to have FUN!

Riding the Merry-GO-Round at the mall

There was a bird cage from the floor to ceiling on the kids floor of the Library...so Cool!


Can't forget about the chocolate!

This past weekend I went to see Mary, but not just by myself...with Brinley. She being the angelic thing she usually is, I didn't worry. The plane ride went well, both ways, but once we were there the clinging began. We still had a good time, just with crabby and vocal about it Brinley.
Mary was very thoughtful and came up with great things to do that kept Brinley happy. We went to their local REC Center for Family Night in the pool, went to the Library, and went shopping which always has a "merry-go-round" if needed. Little Reif, Mary's dog, definitely kept us on our toes, Brinley being a dog lover and Reif not being used to kids. We had a great time but are greatful to be back!
Thanks Mary!

2 comments:

Richelle said...

So happy you finally made it to see Mary, although we have always enjoyed it when you've been snowed in here. Looks like a great time.

Jana said...

Yay, I'm glad you had such a fun time, even if Brinley was a bit crabby. How's your knee? Do you want to run tomorrow? I'll call you this evening...