Friday, August 7, 2009

Mormon Night!





Very clever idea and the best turn out the Dodgers have every year. Last night Duke and I went to the Dodgers game and had a blast! I think it's the best pro game I've ever been to. We sat in the all-you-can-eat pavilian, the back right side of the field, and had all the nachos, peanuts and popcorn we wanted plus all the other game food.
Duke lovin' his Dodger Dog!



It was a really good game and the Dodgers won in the bottom of the 9th, so very close. The rest of the game the Atlanta Braves were ahead pretty much 2 points. The ending score was 5-4. Crazy FUN! Oh, and Elder Ballard pitched the first ball of the game and our man, Andre Ethier on the right outfield, made the homerun that won the game with 2 others on base!!




1 comment:

Richelle said...

So much fun! The first time I went to a pro baseball game a ball bounced off the vacant seat next to me. I about peed my pants with fear. A guy behind us claimed the ball. We didn't have a mit.