So we've moved back home, and boy does it feel good. We had a good trip back stopping to see family on the whole way back. After a 9 hour drive we got to Jan's and had FHE with her and Angie and Mom and the rest of the bunch. It was fun. Then up to Mom's. I had a great sleep and ready for more visiting. We saw Grandparents, Zina, and Duke's parents. It was exciting and I'm looking more pregnant which is more exciting. We stopped to see Duke's mission president on the way out of SLC. Good guy but doesn't wear a belt, a little weird. We met him at his law office downtown.
After getting home Kendra and Jeff came down for the weekend so we could celebrate what we are having! I won't tell yet because the siblings all don't know and won't for a couple weeks. I'll give you some pictures to try to guess because I'm too excited to completely keep it a secret :)
I worked Saturday, which was good but being on my feet for 8 hours was a stretch after my relaxing summer.
We start school today and are looking forward to a crazy busy semester!
Holy cow! Every time I look at this I can't get over how cool it is and crazy too!


4 comments:
That's so exciting!! Those are way good shots, and such a good profile. She looks cute already! (That's just my own thoughts, actually I have no clue what so ever!)
And yes that was you I tagged. Don't worry though I had never done them either, but it was kind of fun and makes you think about some things. And I won't care if you don't.
Hooray! Glad you're back. We need to get together. And the video/pic is great... but there's no way I can tell gender in those is there? I'll have to check back in a couple weeks for an updated post... or you could just message me on facebook :-)
I want a message on facebook too! I am so excited for you no matter what you are having! YEAH!!!
Post a Comment