Friday, August 14, 2009

1st Anniversary

Cheers to our first year and to a wonderful husband!
It has been a fun filled year and things are definitely different from what we expected, but probably better. We couldn't imagine our life any other way and love having a best friend to always have around. The last couple of weeks have been the best, with the summer coming to an end we've had a lot more time to spend together.

Enjoy the memories from our special day!

3 comments:

mome said...

Congratulation...on a wonderful first year!!!

Kimberly said...

Congrats! You are beautiful and I can't wait till you're back in Boise. I want to hang out with you!

Chance and Alisha said...

We were sitting at dinner last night and we have a picture up of Kinbree from your wedding last year, and I was like Holy Cow Nicole has been married for a year! I couldn't believe it. It feels like it was only 3 months ago, this same summer.