We are half way there and getting more and more excited! We'll find out what we are having in a couple weeks and I'm pretty sure it will just get even better after that. Duke and I are getting more settled here in California but will be leaving in 2 weeks. The next few weeks will be tons of fun, we have to fit in all the things we don't have back home, but we will be happy to get back to normal life again.

2 comments:
hey!! how are you! ive been thinking about you a lot!!
your in Cali? what are you guys doing there?
and COngrats on the baby! i remember seeing DUke and asking if you were pregnant cuz you said you guys were trying.. it was way back when you just barely found out!
SOO exciting!!
what else has been going on?
You don't even look preg-o! I am excited to see what your having and to see your belly EVENTUALLY and HOPEFULLY get bigger! :)
Post a Comment